Black ops 2 guide wiki

Mobsters Add Train


How to get more energy daily on mobsters guaranteed

Its been a while since i've posted anything new. So i thought to myself why not share how i went from getting 500 energy daily too 1,500-2,500.

The first thing i did was i added about 1000 fresh mobsters from various free sites around which was'nt really that bad since i used no-captcha. Putting my total mobsize at over 4,000. The idea here is a bigger mob means a better chance of getting energy.

The next thing i did was Make a custom myspace photo that tells people too add me to they're top mob. I've included the photo at the end of this post. Then i uploaded the photo to myspace and set it as my default photo. So now any comments i make or broadcast etc have this Photo and a picture is worth a thousand words. You stand a better chance of getting people to top mob you.

Then after that was done i went ahead and started giving everyone in my mob protection tags. This got the photo out there and at the same time showed my loyalty too my mobsters. I got a ton of tags in return. I had people sending me targets and i got plenty of invites to page parties and it really livened things up. It was quite a process i think i must have spent 8 hours tagging people. But when it was all said and done i'm getting way more energy now than i ever would have expected even with a 2 Billion dollar bounty. I've included a sample protection tag at the end of this post also.

So if you really want more energy and your willing too put in the work. This is a sure fire way to get it done. And at the very least it will liven your game up and earn you respect from your family.












Top Mob PhotoAngry faceRight Click Save As
Sample Protection TagP ☼ R ☼ O ☼ T ☼ E ☼ C ☼ T ☼ E ☼ D ☼========☼ WARNING ☼========☼ RESPECTED PROTECTED PATROLLED *YOUR DEATH WISH WILL BE GRANTED* ☼════════ ̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ۩۞۩ /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿̿ ═══════☼

3 comments:

  1. what do you mean by "no-captcha"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No captcha Is a myspace feature that allows you too add people too your friends list without having to solve captchas its in your myspace account settings

    ReplyDelete
  3. join my mob if your looking for a great family hit me up

    ReplyDelete